I need you (Harrison)

Un tema de un grande, cantado por otro grande, en homenaje al primer grande.
En fin, un tema grande.

You don't realize how much I need you.
Love you all the time and never leave you.
Please come on back to me.
I'm lonely as can be. I need you.

Said you had a thing or two to tell me.
How was I to know you would upset me?
I didn't realize as I looked in your eyes...
You told me.

Oh yes, you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.
That's when it hurt me.
And feeling like this, I just can't go on anymore.

Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me.
I need you.

But when you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.
That's when it hurt me.
And feeling like this, I just can't go on anymore.
Please remember how I feel about you.
I could never really live without you.
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me.
I need you. I need you. I need you.


Y te lo bajás de acá.

posted by Diego @ 5:33 p. m.,

5 Comments:

At 7:11 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

wolapss....uy...que te puedo decir...nada
asi que te saludo cordialmente, y me voy a leer los escrtos originales de...mi abuelo=)
me retiro¬¬

 
At 7:14 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

ya ni me acuerdo lo que te había escrito....no era la gran cosa...era la mini cosa...bleh, nada, me retiro a leer los escritos de mi abuelo=)
se te quiere uruguayín.
adieu¬¬

 
At 8:10 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

No, hoy no.
Gracias a la persona más linda del mundo por llamarme hoy. Te quiero, te quiero, te quiero.


Adiós.

 
At 8:14 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Heme aquí.

Bueno. Nótese mis no-ganas de estar aquí, en esta puta realidad paralela entre los hombres...

Perdón. No puedo controlar mi disconformidad y mi angustiosa desesperación.

Gracias por haberme llamado hoy.

Te quiero, mucho

Aleks.

 
At 9:09 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

solo una cosa para decirle a esta muchachita y a este muchachito
que poseen personalidades hermosas
para diego: PÚto;)
para lale:te amo
blahh..
La crueldad de los kilómetros...
adyo

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home